Designed by Veethemes.com

CO/OP

A few weeks ago while I was checking out random photos on Instagram, I happen to come across a photo of this brick wall with a lot of cute deer head decors. To my curiosity, I clicked on the its location and noticed that it was actually a restaurant and a home furniture shop at the same time. The place is called CO/OP which is located along Mabini St. in San Juan. To make it easier for you, its in Waze. Just search for CO/OP Mabini St. San Juan.

In summary, they didn't disappoint my expectations because the FOOD, AMBIENCE, & SERVICE, was excellent. (Food photos are in my instagram)

I would also give plus points to their accommodating staff especially to their guard who really walked towards us to help us park. I also remembered that he even opened the car doors for me and my brother.

One last thing I like is their perfect hipster playlist that was playing in the store. It was like the cherry on top of its ambience.

Anyway, since I'm not a good food blogger yet... I'll just share first the photos & fashion shots we did.

Now exploring their stuff on sale:

// BRIGHT RED LIPSTICK: VELVETINES FROM LIME CRIME (Suedeberry)  http://limecrime.com/  //

OUTFIT:
*TOP & SKIRT: Forever 21
*HEELS: Zara
*SUNGLASSES: Sunnies Studios
*CLUTCH BAG: Bazaar Find



 Just me enjoying their food. I ordered for a salad, pasta, and salted caramel cheesecake for dessert.

They also sell notebooks & some cool books too!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment