Designed by Veethemes.com

Starry Starry Kitty Night

I'm not really sure if this headband from H&M is a bunny ears or a kitty ears but I think its more of a kitty? haha! Whatever! It's cute so I'll just use it for fun!


 Edited the background of this photo haha! I'm obviously not good in Photoshop but, I'm "trying" lol

 I'm wearing something comfortable for a nightout, I'm wearing this long cotton shirt with slits which I bought from Landmark (bazaar area) for only P150! Yup what a bargain! 

I thought to make it glamorous and for it not to look cheap, I wore it with my ultra soft faux fur coat from Suite Blanco.

Played it with tons of accessories and a bloody red boots to add more drama.

OUTFIT:
*Faux Fur- Suite Blanco
*Long Black Shirt with Slit- Landmark (Bazaar Area)
*Socks- Topshop
*Boots- H&M Philippines

You really don't need a coat like this here in the Philippines since we don't have winter here but hey! It looks great! So why not?!


 Just few outfit shots while twirling and playing with my #OOTN

Just don't mind my awkward face hahaha!

 ACCESSORIES:
*Kitty Lace Ears & Body Chain- both from H&M Philippines
*Rings & Chokers- both from Stradivarius
*Earrings- Forever 21



CLICK ON BELOW IF YOU LIKE THIS OUTFIT! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment