Designed by Veethemes.com

Mermaid Touch

So I was in Bataan last week and I thought of having another random #OOTD photoshoot. I thought I'll wear my new knee high boots since I doubt that I'll be wearing it again in this kind of weather in the Philippines.

I've been wanting to have a pair of knee high boots and thankfully I was able to grab one from Zara when it was on SALE! Imagine from Php 4,000 down to P1,000?! Who wouldn't die and get it right away?
So here I am trying to be cool with my "Spring Outfit" sporting this mermaid sweater from H&M and this adorable Tom Ford sunglasses knockouts from Wear Vintage plus putting on some pink chalk on my hair to make the outfit pop out.

WHAT IM WEARING:
*Sunglasses - Wear It Vintage
*Sweater  & Blue Earrings- H&M
*Knee High Boots - Zara

I just want to share that all these photos was taken by my creative Mom! :)   Woohoo! I'm so thankful I have a very supportive #StageMom lol ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment