Designed by Veethemes.com

#MegStyleNightout

 Oh hello there! Last friday I went to this special style event hosted by Meg magazine called Meg Style Nightout!

At the entrance, the first booth that caught my eye was Careline. We had our free makeovers and played around with different looks.

Here's a friend of mine having her make up done. Look at her lips!
  
and here I am goofing around as usual...

Besides the Careline booth, other booths were the top streetwear brands perfect for every Meg girl.
Below clothes are from Folded & Hung styled by Ryuji Shiomitsu.

Booth from Topshop styled by Kim & Boop Yap

My favourite look (right mannequin), clothes by River Island styled by Rain Degala

Cinderella booth with the stylist Michael Chiu Rosero. Make sure to follow this designer/stylist ( IG:@michaelchiurosero )  

Folded & Hung styled by Chang Young

My other favourite stylist was this edgy chic Jan Aranilla that styled the Espirit booth.
I'm so fan girling her hair and her whole style.
Make sure to follow her in IG: JanAranilla

Unica Hija booth styled by this sweet chic Jigz Miranda

The beautiful RCBC girls 

Oh and this girl's outfit caught my eye just before leaving the event.
She's from the EVER NEW team.

Stage filled with the top stylists in the industry

Now on to my outfit that night...
EARRINGS: Stradivarius earcuffs
BAG: Zara
SWEATER: Thrift Shop
SKIRT: Landmark
HEELS: Suiteblanco


0 comments:

Post a Comment